- Utilisateur:Manon Briot
- Utilisateur:Eliott Jaron
19 Octobre 2017: Software Atlas
(In pairs), select a software from the Software library, either using the programe "Logiciels" (which is conveniently organized in themes) or the "Gestionnaire de paquets" (also known as synaptic). NB: You shouldn't have both programs open at the same time as this may "lock" the other when you try to install something.
Create a page in the main space of the wiki, and use the "Category: Logiciels". Try to answer the following questions about the software:
- When was it made? And by whom? What kind of users use it?
- What are all the file formats the program can IMPORT?
- What are all the file formats the program can EXPORT / SAVE AS...?
When writing about file formats, make links to the file extensions and create additional pages about these formats. In this was links between software can be made.
- Create a "hello world" file using the program and try to export in a format suitable for the wiki (an image, a (short) video, a sound).
- Save any links you find or use
See Xaos for a sample.